Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Crowe's unclaimed property practice is comprised of top industry experts possessing audit, corporate and government experience. Serving as a premier holder advocate, Crowe is a proven leader in the unclaimed property industry. Our services include assessments, liability reduction, annual compliance, voluntary disclosures, audit defense, and asset recovery. Furthermore, our technology driven solutions are designed to assist companies of all sizes and across all industries address every aspect of unclaimed property in the most effective and efficient manner possible. With our collaborative, team-based approach, we are able to apply the right blend of skills to each unique client engagement. Whether a client needs to complement an in-house unclaimed property team or outsource all of their unclaimed property responsibilities, we apply the appropriate level of services for each of our clients.
• Develop and present client deliverables
• Administer projects pertaining to unclaimed property compliance, assessments, state voluntary disclosures, audit defense and/or asset recovery.
• Effectively implement assigned project duties, including administration of client engagements.
• Contribute to a positive team attitude, including working closely with and training junior staff.
• Develop relationships with client personnel in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
• Understand engagement as it relates to client's business and expectations.
• Must be willing to travel up to 30%
• Minimum of two years of unclaimed property expertise (prior consulting experience preferred)
• High quality verbal and written communication skills
• Be a self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to adapt to new environments, work effectively in varied situations and function in changing circumstances with minimum confusion or loss of productivity
• Consistently produce high-quality, professional deliverables on schedule and budget.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
• BA/BS with a concentration in accounting, finance, accounting, engineering, or information systems (or similar).
About the Team:
The Performance consulting team at Crowe provides extensive, industry-focused experience to help organizations improve their performance through a portfolio of innovative technology solutions. Above all, Crowe’s Performance consulting team is frequently singled out by satisfied clients for their high professional standards, industry expertise, innovative technology solutions and responsive hands-on approach to client service. Learn more about our Performance Consulting team.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper.
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!