At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Crowe's Healthcare Consulting practice is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Operations team and lead Project Management efforts to support Healthcare's next phase of growth. This individual will play a critical role in navigating multiple projects across the business. The ideal candidate is effective at connecting diverse teams, solving complex problems, and hitting deadlines. He/She thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to multi-task, prioritize projects, and roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
• Provide clear, regular communication of project status to cross-functional teams utilizing a practical business method over a "text book" approach
• Be an empathetic teammate, able to partner closely with colleagues to understand critical needs and able to have frank discussions around prioritization when needed
• Comfortable with and can thrive in an environment that is constantly changing, fast paced, and at times chaotic
• Able to communicate concepts/solutions in a simple and straightforward manner
• Positive attitude and willing to dig to get answers. This includes working with people across the firm at all levels and ensuring everything done is in-line with Firm and Practice standards
• 8+ years of experience required in Project Management roles including large, complex projects
• Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
• Project Management Professional Certification from PMI is preferred
• Healthcare and product development experience are a plus, but not required
• Must have a solid reputation and references with previous clients, contacts, partners, etc.
• Demonstrated strong communication skills as evidenced by ability to articulate technical and business concepts to diverse audiences
• Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent client service orientation
About the Team:
The Performance consulting team at Crowe provides extensive, industry-focused experience to help organizations improve their performance through a portfolio of innovative technology solutions. Above all, Crowe’s Performance consulting team is frequently singled out by satisfied clients for their high professional standards, industry expertise, innovative technology solutions and responsive hands-on approach to client service. Learn more about our Performance Consulting team.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper.
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!