Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver creative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are recognized for their expertise and understanding of process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing.
The Information Services team is looking for a Senior SharePoint Developer who would be responsible for designing, building and maintaining custom applications on the SharePoint and Microsoft .Net platforms. This individual should have a passion for software development & innovation and be capable of working with minimal oversight on enterprise projects and enhancing existing applications. This contract is targeting 6 months and can be shorter or longer depending on the project status.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing diverse enterprise applications with diverse solutions using the Microsoft Technology Stack and the .Net framework.
• Knowledge of Transact SQL (T-SQL) syntax and database development on SQL Server.
• Preferred experience with VSTS and Agile Software Development Methodology
• Strong communication and teamwork skills required
• Solid logic and problem-solving methods