Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver creative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are recognized for their expertise and understanding of process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Crowe is seeking a Sr Quality Assurance Analyst whom will help to maintain quality assurance standards, practices, and measures for our Applied Technology business unit. The person in this role will be responsible for ensuring the project(s) they support have the highest level of quality possible while adhering to all applicable deadlines and milestones set forth by the project team(s).
• BS or BA degree preferred; 7+ years of relevant QA experience
• Familiarity with Agile methodology preferred
• Familiarity with Microsoft Test Manager, VSTS or other testing tool
• Ability to multi-task and change focus as needed
• Proven ability to create clear, concise, detail-oriented test plans/cases
• Clear communicator (written and verbal)
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
• Ability to think abstract or “outside the box”
• Knowledge of the SDLC and STLC
• Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software development and testing
• Business process understanding
• Analyze functional and non-functional requirements as well as other business and technical documentation to develop detailed test plans.
• Employ a variety of QA testing methodologies to execute manual and automated tests in order to confirm and assist the QA Manager in the development of a comprehensive Quality Assurance Program for software development.
• Contribute to improved operations through the implementation of the QA Program.
• Mentor and direct the software development team to ensure compliance with the overall QA program.
• Provide innovative methods to improve the quality of software developed.
• Participates fully in requirements gathering and project planning from the standpoint of ensuring that proper time is allotted to QA activity.
• Ensure that requirements are reconciled with QA plans for testability and traceability.
• Identify regression test cases
Coordinate with the application team to ensure environments are ready and dates are established for code migration.
About the Team:
Applied Technology professionals at Crowe lead the software development efforts for the firm and build technology solutions in a consistent and reliable way. Applied Technology owns the software development competency for the firm, which is tied to standardized processes, practices, policies and controls for client-facing products and projects. Team members share expertise across various industries, targeting manufacturing and distribution, government, healthcare, financial services, and private equity groups based on demand from other Business Units. You will learn and build on a wide range of technologies in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Hop on board to join one of the fastest growing technology consulting practices in the industry.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.