Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Our Crowe New York office is growing. We're looking for future leaders, which means Partner career path for you. Are you up for the challenge?
As an IT Assurance Senior on our fun, close-knit team, this is what your work entails:
- Supporting planning, supervising staff, and executing IT Assurance engagements, Compliance Assessments, and Consulting engagements
- Performing audit execution work and oversee the technical work of junior level personnel.
- Reporting directly to a project leader and/or executive with respect to communications of issues and completion audit tasks.
- Participating in strategic and tactical initiatives related to new product offerings and services.
- Working with Crowe IT Assurance management personnel to set the performance expectations of IT Assurance Staff level personnel.
- Evaluating the performance of Crowe IT Assurance staff personnel.
- Performing research on technology products/trends and professional standards as it relates to IT controls and the IT Assurance profession.
- Preparing for higher levels of responsibility within the Crowe client service organization.
- Generating ideas about transforming our Assessment approach, development of tools to allow for efficient delivery of services, and providing thought leadership.
Bachelor's degree required. Major in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, or Information Technology with a Security or Networking focus is preferred.
Minimum 2 years of experience in the areas of IT audit, SAS 70/SOC, IT Financial Audit Support or PCI or HITRUST Compliance.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
Knowledge of midrange or mainframe architecture (IBM iSeries or IBM OS/390).
Auditing network operating systems, network architecture and configuration standards as well as application controls.
Knowledge of networking equipment such as firewalls and routers.
Knowledge of security technologies and utilities including encryption, anti-virus, intrusion prevention, file-integrity monitoring, and logging.
Audit planning, execution, and in-charge responsibilities.
Drafting reports and executive summaries on IT control issues for senior management personnel.
Performing technical IT audits or audits of IT controls that support financial or business operations.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Travel expectations: 15 to 60%.
This position may require national or international travel.
The Audit team at Crowe provides traditional attestation services as well as accounting and consulting on applying accounting principles. Audit professionals demonstrate deep specialization through an understanding of the market and business challenges their clients face and a commitment to audit quality. Though Crowe has six different business units, Audit is the largest practice. As for the Financial Services practice, Crowe is ranked #1 nationally for the number of audits for publicly traded financial institutions, according to SNL data. Learn more about our Audit team!
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.